Ford Focus ST Forum banner
21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
MK3.5 ST-2 (Frozen White)
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
New gel overlays fitted as the old ford badges looked grubby. They appear to have had something over them before that’s been removed so cleaned up and changed to match the ST logo:

Hood Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior

Will be cleaned up tomorrow ready for the East Anglia ST Meet @ Debach Airfield on Sunday.

·
Premium Member
Tangerine Scream ST3 2013, with some stuff done.
1,592 Posts
Well that pollen filter you have removed is the carbon impregnated version, it’s to help reduce bad smells, that’s why it has a grey colour, the new one you have is the standard paper version, which will not remove smells.

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Cabin filters also seem to be an add on at service time which is a shame. Might never have been changed although it is the carbon version as @sttwoton mentioned. I always service myself and spend some of the saved money on upgraded parts and always fit a Mann frecious plus cabin filter with the extra anti allergenic yellow covering.

·
Premium Member
Tangerine Scream ST3 2013, with some stuff done.
1,592 Posts
Ebay, cheap as chips too. They’re called window louvres.

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,230 Posts
He just sent me that I think there is other styles other than carbon effect 👍

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 · (Edited)

Weather allowed so finally added in the new 5000k full beam bulbs to match the main beam bulbs and changed over the shark fin to a white one:
Car Sky Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Window

Hood Vehicle Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies Tree Automotive exterior

Apart from wheels and the exhaust, I think the exterior is now completed how I want it to look :)

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,230 Posts

Weather allowed so finally added in the new 5000k full beam bulbs to match the main beam bulbs (will add a photo later when it gets dark to see how the light up) and changed over the shark fin to a white one:
View attachment 903814

Apart from wheels and the exhaust, I think the exterior is now completed how I want it to look :)
Looks good bud 🥰 I’m done for the day now going to chill out and try not to spend any more money on the car 🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Yeah, my list of things is growing as I see more stuff that I think will look good but i need to slow down a bit as I want to do the exhaust next when I get a reasonable price. A&K came back with a price but its a bit steep and then need to get it fitted as well so still looking around at the mo.

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,230 Posts
Yeah, my list of things is growing as I see more stuff that I think will look good but i need to slow down a bit as I want to do the exhaust next when I get a reasonable price. A&K came back with a price but its a bit steep and then need to get it fitted as well so still looking around at the mo.
What are you getting a cat back ? And a and K’s price will be for a proper genuine exhaust bud and if there are any issues he will sort it , and if you want I’ll fit it for you 👍

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Yeah, looking for cat back but not really sure on what I want right now so researching the makes. I do know I want to retain the existing ST tip as I prefer that, just need to clean it up so it looks new.

21 - 40 of 57 Posts