Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
13,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, just wondered if any of you have any interesting or new locations for meets, now the weather seems to be getting better.

I know the monthly weds eve meet in dartford is too far for some of us, so come on chaps and chapess's were would you like a meet to happen?

i'll start off a few ideas.

Sandown park is local to me with plenty of free parking and a bar and go karting and a nine hole golf course.

Bushy park has loads of parking and a coffee shop, so does richmond park.

The fairmile hotel cobham has a large car park and has car clubs on the grass in the summer with bbq, if any interest i can enquire about using it?

Do you want another run to the coast, like last year, hopefuly the roads will be open this year.

Replies please.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Good idea Kev, evening or weekend ?
would love to say weekend Phil but brands is normally very busy at the weekends when its there season time, maybe an friday afternoon/night meet

and Ive gotta say yes to an coast run as well

now the summer coming i can find out how well my alloy rad performs

·
Registered
235 Posts
Buckmore Pack and pub grub

Brands deffo, they are doing 20min sessions for £25 at the mo if anyone is interested, im thinking of going on the 19th April in the evening if anyone else fancies it

Coast run would be good also

Regards

Wolfie

·
Registered
13,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Guys...

With regards to a Coast Run... I am organising one on the East of England forum at the mo...

maybe have a joint L&SE & EofE coast run???

Any problems with that Phil?

Clicky for link to Coast Run
No problem at all scott, sounds like a plan.

Brands hatch sounds like a good idea too, Kev can you find out anymore details? then we'll get something going.

Adam> not forgot about the Ace meet and i know the Fiesta club are attending too.

Any more comments on what you want?

·
Banned
855 Posts
well i know that the bikers take a run down to hastings on the mayday bank holiday monday

so i was thinking that we could either run down hastings on the same day as them, which i have done before and its chaos getting into hastings but its great having the bikes go past your car on the motorway, or i was thinking we could go down the day before (sunday) for a day out

·
Registered
13,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well i know that the bikers take a run down to hastings on the mayday bank holiday monday

so i was thinking that we could either run down hastings on the same day as them, which i have done before and its chaos getting into hastings but its great having the bikes go past your car on the motorway, or i was thinking we could go down the day before (sunday) for a day out
We had a run that way last summer, we ended up at Camber sands due to road closures. It was great fun.

·
Registered
13,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
As an idea howza about a rollin' road meet up somewhere? We could put it in one of the Ford mags if the cost was acceptable
We did one of these not too long ago at surrey rr, which was in performance ford. We could always arrange another some time, but they have been done to death in fast and performance ford in the last few months.

So maybe later in the year would be better?

I find the most sucessful and enjoyable days are, drive, chat, beer, food and photo's if wanted.

Just be good to try some different locations.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.