Ford Focus ST Forum banner
21 - 40 of 76 Posts

· Registered
1,029 Posts
I'm sure you'll be happy with it mate based on what I've read on here about it. Just running mp260 at the min but thinking about going mr290. Although it's my second Mountune car, it was standard for almost 3 years until recently so I'm just enjoying the extra power the 260 gives me for now. Did you get block mod done? Over here I mean.

· Registered
144 Posts
I'm sure you'll be happy with it mate based on what I've read on here about it. Just running mp260 at the min but thinking about going mr290. Although it's my second Mountune car, it was standard for almost 3 years until recently so I'm just enjoying the extra power the 260 gives me for now. Did you get block mod done? Over here I mean.
Me and my Dad done the block mod at his garage a few months back. I test drove a car in Newtownards with 260 on it before I bought my car. Enjoyed it. But after taking Rabs CP320 ST for a test drive I was sold lol.

· Registered
1,029 Posts
Yes lol. Prefacelift? I think I have a picture. I'll pm it to you.
Yes PFL. Sounds like my old one you tested, Colin Crawford cars? He called me at the time saying someone had been looking at it & wondering why there was no Mountune badge on it, was possibly you? The badge was already missing when I got it too, I actually bought it from Charles Hurst thinking it was standard so it was a nice wee bonus when I found out it wasn't lol.

· Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
And your RS was running MR375 too! That's quite a capable tune then (cp320), to say the least lol.
I think it's something to do with the smaller turbo on the st spooling up quicker, the RS shows the teeth away over the legal limits, there is a video on you tube showing a MP260 beating a standard Rs to way over 120mph so you can imagine what a 300+ bhp st does lol.

21 - 40 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.