Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

· Registered
361 Posts
Just testing the water for a meet and drive up the north coast for end of month, if anyone interested let me know. Say Sunday 23rd or even the 30th July?
I might be on for this but id be coming from Cork! I did it last year myself was a great drive if a long one! Stopped in Dublin on way back to break it up but was long day lot of miles but worth it. 23rd would be only date out the 2 I could do also.

· Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So far it's the 30th to get the most numbers, will update when get a few more names :).

That's some drive Gavin from Cork to Belfast, I was down in Cork working a month or so back, I was in a work van but boy it was some drive lol.

Was impressed with the motorway and carriageways all the way from Dublin, left house at 3.30 am and got there for 7.30am, only traffic I hit was at the very end right to go into the town at Cork, got stuck there from 7.30 - 8am.

· Registered
361 Posts
It's some drive alright but I wanted to see the coastal road! Ya the roads most of the way are very good now so speeds it up a bit but still a long haul! I won't make 30th unfortunately but enjoy anyway lads I might make another time!

· Registered
144 Posts
I'm thinking of going CP340 guys but finding it difficult to find second hand RS 440cc multi hole injectors. Rab? Or anyone else possibly know someone looking rid of a set?

An exhaust upgrade tempts me too. Would love a section 59 or even a KMS thunderstorm. So if you hear anything let me know.

I've ads in the classifieds but nothing as of yet. Thanks.

· Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm thinking of going CP340 guys but finding it difficult to find second hand RS 440cc multi hole injectors. Rab? Or anyone else possibly know someone looking rid of a set?

An exhaust upgrade tempts me too. Would love a section 59 or even a KMS thunderstorm. So if you hear anything let me know.

I've ads in the classifieds but nothing as of yet. Thanks.
Section 59 is loud lol, try Gary at Collins for the injectors or keep eye on RSoc classifieds

· Registered
144 Posts
Section 59 is loud lol, try Gary at Collins for the injectors or keep eye on RSoc classifieds
Just called Gary and he's gonna ask a few RS members he knows. I'm winning an eBay bid also but I said I'd keep him posted.

Section 59 sounds sweet on YouTube. I would still keep the Miltek and just use the section 59 for special occasions lol.

· Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just called Gary and he's gonna ask a few RS members he knows. I'm winning an eBay bid also but I said I'd keep him posted.

Section 59 sounds sweet on YouTube. I would still keep the Miltek and just use the section 59 for special occasions lol.
i had it on the RS for a week or so then couldn't stick the drone, lucky enough with the normal mongoose system I just needed to change the back box again.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.