Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Mean Green Mk4.5 East Anglia

4K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  troyneutron 
#1 ·
Just picked up my mean green mk4.5 ST on Saturday and love it. Coming from a Leon Cupra estate DSG there are pros and cons but overall I'm loving all the new tech I've got and the more nimble lighter handling car and that exhaust note (which I felt the cupra was always lacking).

With most dealers telling me orders were closed and I'd be waiting for them to open or relying on a cancelled order, I thought I was in for a long wait. Got super lucky with a dealership agreeing to sell me their showroom car so only had to wait 2 weeks for it.

Driver driver assist pack, blind spot check and performance pack as standard.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Car

Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Car

See less See more
#3 ·
Nice find! Mine is going into production next week with an ETA in the dealership of Nov 1-5. Cant wait to get in it having been stuck in a little Fiesta ST line for the last 7 months waiting for it to arrive. Have not seen one MK4.5 in my area yet.
Hopefully not long left for you to wait then. What colour you gone for?

Yeah not seen many at all, probably got something to do with orders being closed because of the Ukraine crisis. Means we'll be fairly exclusive for a little while at least [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

#8 ·
Awesome car @R4CKS

I've been waiting for my mk4, then mk4.5 since July 2021 so pleased for you but also envious that you managed to get one so quickly.

According to my dealer I now have a build slot on the system and hopefully my mean green ST is due into the dealership in October.

I'm South Cambs based and did see a mean green ST in Biggleswade a few weeks ago. It's the only one I have seen on the road. Evans Halshaw in Bedford were advertising one in stock recently.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.