Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thanks to Ronnie for the loan of the camera, the mrs got loads of great shots

·
Registered
260 Posts
Looks like fun.

I'm going to Silverstone next Sunday. Unfortunately I will be running a half marathon around it rather than driving.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thar looks brilliant! Im guessing you had a good time!? Cant beat these days i had one at Thruxton last year in a Ferarri F430, couldnt stop smiling

·
Captain Slow
16,287 Posts
Some fantastic shots there
. Looks like you had fun, I've got a track day at Thruxton later on this year and am really looking forward to it

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks chaps, hopefully i'll be getting the Ferrari one or Audi R8 this year, was a great day

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i had to ask the instructor,because i was concentrating so much i did'nt even look down, he said about 145 MPH ish.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Looks cool Stu! How far do they let you push the car, and do they have dual controls like learner cars? I've got one of those things in a V8 Vantage later this year, and I don't want to break it!

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Looks cool Stu! How far do they let you push the car, and do they have dual controls like learner cars? I've got one of those things in a V8 Vantage later this year, and I don't want to break it!
Pete, they don't have duel controls, its just you, with a instructor next to you.

they will let you rag it,providing your safe etc etc. done the V8 vantage last year,its a lovely car, you'll love it

1 - 20 of 21 Posts