Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right guys, i wonder if any of you can help.

My car wont work properley at all or recognise my DS strat unit, it says on the cars dash that i have reduced acceleration etc and the DS is just not turning on.

but when i plug DS into my laptop via usb it comes on fine so it must be the cable from the DS?!

dreamscience arent open and my cars not working and im stuck!?! anyone know what i can do? who to contact? any help would be great guys!

Thanks

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
right guys, i wonder if any of you can help.

My car wont work properley at all or recognise my DS strat unit, it says on the cars dash that i have reduced acceleration etc and the DS is just not turning on.

but when i plug DS into my laptop via usb it comes on fine so it must be the cable from the DS?!

dreamscience arent open and my cars not working and im stuck!?! anyone know what i can do? who to contact? any help would be great guys!

Thanks
are you on Facebook? Jared from DS is on there

·
Dreamscience Flash
2,448 Posts
how has it blown? would it be my fault?!

where can i get a fuse from? halfords etc and which type? is there a way of finding out which fuse it is? mines a 57 plate pre f/lift st-2.

Many Thanks
PM sent, use a fuse you don't usually use, cig lighter, washer bottle etc and yes Halfords have these very cheap, not your fault the OBD 2 port was not intended for multiple flashing so this can happen once in a while.

[email protected]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.