Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening guys I have been in touch with M Factory regarding a group buy on their LSD kits for the MK2.

They are willing to give us a discount of 15-20% (dependant on numbers).

Here is the link to the product for you all to have a read up: https://www.mfactoryeurope.com/mfactory/ford/helical-lsd/mfactory-ford-focus-st225-m66-helical-lsd-differential.html

They retail at £625.39. They have said if we can get 10 people interested they will apply a discount of 15-20%. So we will be saving at 15% £95 and if they allow 20% we save £125.00. (discount will depend on numbers interested.

You will be paying M Factory direct and not myself.

So if any of you are interested in this great upgrade that really transformes the car please drop your name below. Any questions please let me know. I have all email proof off M Factory also.

I will also be having one:

1) Mark Foley

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
I'm looking to buy a diff although I wasn't planning on getting one anytime soon after the money I've just put into the car. But as it's a good deal I'm sure justifies the purchase.

If you can put my name down provisionally just now. Once we get dates on when this will go ahead I'll then be able to confirm if I'm able to follow it through.

Cheers

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok I have x3 intrested now they are non members but every little helps.

1. Mark Foley
2. Tim Joyce
3. Chris McKeown

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
My post isn't showing? If mine's isn't showing then how many other people have posted and it still isn't up.

·
Premium Member
4,314 Posts
I heartily recommend fitting a LSD to a ST225. Transforms the grip level. I have a Quaife, but the M Factory is almost identical.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey, are you any forward with tis buy as I am up for one, just wondering when we are looking at getting them bro,

Cheers,

Kenny.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Sorry if Ive posted mailrooms times. My posts arent appearing and Ive left a good amount of time for approval so here goes again.

I WANT ONE PLEASE!!! Haha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts