Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
I know John has already got the AG scotch corner meet planned for this date, but are there any North West members who fancy meeting up at the Toby Carvery in Lowton on the A580? Rick arranged a few of these and I have been to some of them myself and it's a nice little meet. So does anyone fancy a meet and a bit of Sunday lunch?

Its very easy to find and loads of good parking. (http://www.toby-carv...tonvillage.html)

Meet up around 12:30 (don't forget the clocks go forward) on the far end of the car park then go inside for a few drinks/lunch?

Cheers
Si

1. thestumper

2. Paulted

3. ST Tommo

4. Andye

5. converted chris
Maybe
6. xxbazzaxx

7. DaveCHCI
Maybe
8. 5tew ST2

9. mccormackc
10. combat dave
11. c6152

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I should be able to pop along, although the Australian GP is on that day so will need to check to see what time that is on tv

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(converted chris @ 21 Feb 2010, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ill try and make this but i dont know what end of the country ill be in just yet

No probs Chris, I will put you on as a maybe and hopefully I will see you there.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(mccormackc @ 25 Feb 2010, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Me Thinks me better start cleaning and polishing her up now don`t want to be shown up

Its always nice to have a clean car but I dont think you will be shown up mate I have seen some really dirty STs at the North West meets.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts