Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, picked up my 2007 st3 in performance blue last thursday! The performance is very impressive especially after coming from a n/a 1.6 peugeot! Done about 120 miles in her so far averaging about 21 mpg. Get a lot of great looks and people seem to really appreciate what the car is, ive always wanted a fast ford an im lovin it

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
nice one mate...yeh there is just something about them. i hate the ford focus but love the ST its a car ive never got bored of and normally swap my car by now.

a word of advice is get away from this site or your credit card bill will get high and the power of your ST will also go up with it too. theres something about this site that draws you in and makes you buy things lol

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,448 Posts
hi mate and
. if you like the performance now, you wont believe the difference a remap will bring to the party! first mod to put on your list! health to enjoy your new

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
see^^^^^^

an unpaid salesman lol. its starting already. hes making a list for you

ive spend over £2.5k on mine now lol

·
Premium Member
2,401 Posts
Used to be called Raby a lot lol,,welcome to the club matey, I had an 07 st3 with the number plate ST07RAB lol,,,,,enjoy the car pal

·
Registered
557 Posts
QUOTEa word of advice is get away from this site or your credit card bill will get high and the power of your ST will also go up with it too

That is very true be warned!!
My neighbour wont join because of this (well yet), he even asked me to get him the stickers

Welcome to
world / club

1 - 17 of 17 Posts