Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It must be me just getting old but I feel like a Chav when i'm driving the old girl and tend to let the wife do the driving instead.
Don't get me wrong it drives nice but I see so many young lads driving them I feel like it maybe time to move on. Here some pics and HAPPY NEW YEAR

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:79143]

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:74345]

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:74341]

·
Registered
239 Posts
I understand where your coming from. I sometimes feel the same, however my ST is bright orange with matt black wheels, side stripes, lowered , RS spoiler, RS bonnet vents etc etc. I do sometimes feel abit boy racer ish but it soon passes. I think with yours being the performance blue and with suttle mods I think you have no reason be feel chavy. I like the look of your car.

Personally I think the car is a nice colour, doesn't look chavy and with it being a 5 door, it's also practical.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
I understand where your coming from. I sometimes feel the same, however my ST is bright orange with matt black wheels, side stripes, lowered , RS spoiler, RS bonnet vents etc etc. I do sometimes feel abit boy racer ish but it soon passes. I think with yours being the performance blue and with suttle mods I think you have no reason be feel chavy. I like the look of your car.

Personally I think the car is a nice colour, doesn't look chavy and with it being a 5 door, it's also practical.
Bit off topic but do you have any pics of your matte black rims?

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
It must be me just getting old but I feel like a Chav when i'm driving the old girl and tend to let the wife do the driving instead.
Don't get me wrong it drives nice but I see so many young lads driving them I feel like it maybe time to move on. Here some pics and HAPPY NEW YEAR
I'd rather sell my ST than let my misses drive it

·
Banned
7,732 Posts
Got to the same point, started looking at Audi A5's but then I took some advice on here at handling mods. Plumped for Bilsteins an Rarb and the love returned. Turned the car into a great B road blaster. Since then I can't get enough.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Your always gunna get a few no matter what car you drive. Even if you changed car you would still see idiots driving those!

·
Registered
301 Posts
If you go for an audi, you will branded as an audi driver
if you go for a range rover, you will be branded as a middle class mum

the list goes on......

it's only chavvy if you have leds on your headlight washer and you sit in your car like it's a bed.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
if you feel like that then sell it....simples

whats the point in owning a performance car that you never drive

what car would you be happy to be seen in(in your price range)?

·
Registered
777 Posts
I think that you should never care what other people think about you if they dont know you. Its a great looking car, its subtle and your lucky for having those RS wheels.

But if its really getting to you that much, then sure sell it and get something......boring

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
One of the nicest looking ST iv seen. Not chavy at all, IMO your only a chav if you drive a saxo or corsa with a dust bin hinging out the back

·
Registered
129 Posts
Im 38 and dont care what anyone else thinks of me. I had an rs2k4x4 for a long time and people said it was a
car. I just laughed. It is all aboutwhat you want/like.

Either get the love back or get rid.
RS alloy's on, i think it looks very smart and subtle. Enjoy it mate.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts