Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
awryte guys looking to buy a focus st not sure whether st-2 or st-3 yet got about 10k to spend just wondering if there is any potential problems to look for and any recommendations on colour and model to get, what are the best mods to get and how much will they cost? cheers

·
Registered
14,681 Posts

Please take the time to search the forum. If I wanted to answer your post comprehensively, it would stretch to many 1000's of words. But, every part has been discussed on here in great detail.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
QUOTE(hjcrichard @ 21 Jan 2010, 08:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please take the time to search the forum. If I wanted to answer your post comprehensively, it would stretch to many 1000's of words. But, every part has been discussed on here in great detail.

to the club.

As Richard has put in his post, The search function will bring up all manor of discussions and debates regarding your questions, You might even come across a bit of friendly banter if you are lucky

Oh......It goes without saying you need to purchase an Orange

·
Registered
165 Posts
Best thing to do is get over to pistonheads.com. Look at the classifieds and you should be able to find some STs for sub £10k.

Personally I'd go for the ST-3; full leather, xenons, heated screen etc. Alternators are known to go after three years but not too much to fix. Otherwise they are fairly bulletproof cars.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts