Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says am looking for my old car, and i know its long shot, but i hope its gone to a member on here. i swaped it for a evo 7 over a year ago now and i know the guy i swapped it with has sold it on again, but i really fancy getting another st or even mine back so any info on it it i will be greatfull

this is the ST as i sold it

then i swapped that for the evo

then swapped that for a JDM type R

then got this M3

i know ve had a lot of differnt cars over the last year but really regreat getting rid of the ST and hopefully sometime soon ll be back driving one soon

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was silly fast but the diffs where on there way out and it can cost up to £2000 to fix and couldn't spend that amount of money on a car that I didn't like that much, I would go subrau over evo now, cheaper to live with and better to look at

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Didn't realise how good the st was until I got rid, but saying that the M3 is in a league of its own

·
Registered
843 Posts
Your evo 6 looks very nice, why would you choose evo over impreza
Far superior TBH ,have drove 6'8and 9's and like the name says " evolution " they have evolved lol never had any probs with any off the 2 I had apart from spark plugs and and AYC light coming on once in a blue moon and a stiff gear change ...Had the Blobeye on an 03 plate and was a ppp prodrive package WRX ,just didn't do it for me .

Like the look of some Scoobies but Evo does it for me every time ...

Tire Car Sky Wheel Cloud

700 odd bhp Norris designs Evo at a track day I was at {Oulton park } Click pic to make bigger !!!

Attachments

·
Banned
7,732 Posts
My only advice is to put the reg into Askmids and that will tell you if it still holds road tax. Then you'd know if it's still about.

·
Registered
843 Posts
I had a 7 FQ300, I really liked the drive, but it was baaaaaad on fuel !!
Here's some of the spec list from my Evo 6 and it was running a safe 380 bhp ,was still better on petrol than the 260 odd brake prodrive WRX I had

Evo 400 hybrid titanium turbo
blitz nur spec r exhaust
blitz 4 stage boost controller
blitz power meter
blitz sus cold air induction
magnex 3"downpipe and decat pipe
exedy/cusco twinplate clutch with lightened flywheel
cusco 3point front strutbrace and 2 point rear
cusco front and rear anti-roll bars
cusco oil catch tank
forge actuator
forge manifold heatshield
arp conrod bolts
tein springs
sard fuel pressure regulator
momo race quick release steering wheel
rs quick rack steering rack
b & m short shift
apexi turbo timer
pace intercooler {massive}
mishimoto alloy radiator with blitz high pressure cap
loads of ralliart add ons etc,etc etc you get the idea !!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts