Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all

Im looking to buy an ST but I am on a budget of 10.5k.

I wanted to buy from a garage but a private one has come up fairly local in Black.

Any advice on what to look for especially private?

It has 22k miles, MOT due in April and 1 owner with FSH (Owner selling to purchase an RS).

Great site by the way and I will be joining up fully when I get myself one

Cheers - Andy

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,446 Posts
QUOTE(Andytherooster @ 27 Feb 2010, 12:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hello all

Im looking to buy an ST but I am on a budget of 10.5k.

I wanted to buy from a garage but a private one has come up fairly local in Black.

Any advice on what to look for especially private?

It has 22k miles, MOT due in April and 1 owner with FSH (Owner selling to purchase an RS).

Great site by the way and I will be joining up fully when I get myself one

Cheers - Andy

just make sure the service history is corect & accurate mate. then ask the owner if he has had the usual
issues, eg alternator failure and oil diaphram failure. and any other warranty work he has had carried out.
's are great cars mate and you will enjoy it. be aware of petrol consuption though! mine only gets 18mpg doing town driving.

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
just my opinion, but if your spending that kinda money, i wouldnt buy private. Lot of money to lose if something not quite right etc. im a lot more wary now after a mate of mine bought a 57plate st-3 private, turned out after 4 months was stolen and re-registered with the missing dvla docs that were stolen..... ST gone.. £10k gone.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great news !!!!!!

I bought the ST

Black ST-2, 2007, 3dr with 22.5k miles on the clock!

Picked it up last night and I have been smiling since lol!

I will be signing up asap

Cheers all,

Andy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.