Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone agree with me that Liverpool's season is all about over, especially after tonights loss to Wigan? I think the fat Spanish waiter should start packing his bags.

Can't see them getting fourth now........that belongs to my beloved Citeh!!!
(well, I hope so anyway). Any opinions must be light hearted, or funny.

·
Registered
885 Posts
As a die hard Kopite it kills me to say that things are looking very grim at Anfield now
. I just prey that we can salvage something in the Europa league and get back into the champions league that way. If not i fear El nino could go, then it will be curtains

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,446 Posts
think they need to get basil fawlty to come in and give manuel a slap.

watch the big players run for the door in the summer if they don't get fourth.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You might not be far off with that Stingy. I see the beginning of the end for the 'Pool, and next season could be grim up at Anfield.

·
Captain Slow
16,274 Posts
My good god last nights game was cringeworthy at best, the players couldn't pass to each other and kept giving the ball away. I hate to say it but fourth spot is slipping away, Villa have three games in hand over us now.

My only hope it that we do well in the Europa league

·
Registered
362 Posts
Who would have thought at the start of the season that there would be Liverpool fans saying "I hope we do well in the europa league". As has already been said 4th place is way out of reach now and I dont think they stand a chance of winning the europa league. But hey Millwall look good for a playoff place......

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.