Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the game for Xmas. Can anybody tell me how to save the game, in single player, mode so when I die 25 minutes later I don't have to restart. Many Thanks

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
If you are signed in to your Xbox profile it should save automatically unless you dont have any available space left on the HDD.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Paulted @ 27 Dec 2009, 01:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If you are signed in to your Xbox profile it should save automatically unless you dont have any available space left on the HDD.

Ive did sign in. Do you know how I retrieve it. Is it from the XBOX home page or do I have to load up the game. Thanks

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
QUOTE(neilos36 @ 27 Dec 2009, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just got the game for Xmas. Can anybody tell me how to save the game, in single player, mode so when I die 25 minutes later I don't have to restart. Many Thanks

hi i got this game for xmas and i was thinking the same as u,but what i found was that u can go on any level u want!
first select the single player mode then it will go to the next screen then select who u want to play as and on that screen it will show u what level u will start on if u select this u can change what level u want to play hope that makes sense

·
Registered
448 Posts
Guys, I've clocked L4D II and as stated there's no game save just pick the campaign and mission you want and off you go.

WATCHOUT you only get the achievement if you play an entire campaign in one sitting, you can't stop and restart half way through and get it.

Also getting the charge 4 survivors achievement is well hard (unless you cheat) But its soooo much fun when you do and watch the whole enemy team get flattened :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
My son has it if your on the mall level fight your way through the zombies and turn the alarm off it uve completed that level it then save all achievmants
but i think the levels are 2 long

1 - 7 of 7 Posts