Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
Fitted replacement LED sidelights on Sunday took about 20mins to do both could not believe the difference, will do a little how to this week if anyone want it

P1010688.JPG
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG
10.JPG
11.JPG
12.JPG
P1010688.JPG

Bulbs from here >> ACE PARTS <<

SUPERLUX T10 W5W 501 194 WEDGE XENON SIDELIGHT LED

Attachments

·
FocusSTOC Nut&#33;
17,448 Posts
QUOTE(Stoper @ 18 Jan 2010, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Fitted replacement LED sidelights on Sunday took about 20mins to do both could not believe the difference, will do a little how to this week if anyone want it

View attachment 36473

where did you buy the bulbs mate, they look good

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
been looking for a pair of them for ages and tried a few different ones but they look just about perfect!!!!! thanks!! lol

·
Registered
154 Posts
Its says in the advert...."Daylight visible from ALL ANGLES to completely fill the lens with Ultra White or Cool Blue SuperLux led light!" Which ones have you got?

Cheers

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
QUOTEits says in the advert...."Daylight visible from ALL ANGLES to completely fill the lens with Ultra White or Cool Blue SuperLux led light!" Which ones have you got?
White

SL501W "Superlux LED Ultra bright Sidelight" (501 White)

·
Registered
824 Posts
OR, you could just use your proper headlights, if its poor light and you need to be seen then put your dipped beam on. Side lights are just a legacy feature and no more use in this age than a PS2 mouse or keyboard, parallel printer port even.
You paid all thay money for xenon headlights so.....

I'm not even sure if these LED jobbies will pass an MOT

IMHO

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
QUOTE(treborrobert2 @ 20 Jan 2010, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>OR,
I'm not even sure if these LED jobbies will pass an MOT

IMHO

should do as i have 13 of them on the front of my truck and it passed no probs at all

·
Registered
131 Posts
Well i think they look great mate hence why i ordered a set i just came on to ask you for a how to lol and you have already up there what a result cheers mate hope they come soon and i will get them fitted just need the foglight bulbs to complete the look.

1 - 20 of 231 Posts