Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im thinking of upgrading my bulbs to led and was wondering where is the best palce to get them from?

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
QUOTE(mcintoish @ 11 Dec 2009, 05:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>im thinking of upgrading my bulbs to led and was wondering where is the best palce to get them from?

If like me you need them now! Go to halfords they're open til 8! Otherwise team torquesteer or fleabay.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Depends which ones you want to upgrade. In my opinion I'd only change the sidelights as those are the only bulbs that others will see most of the time. If you trawl through the searches, these ones keep cropping up: UltraLeds

I have bought a pair of them. Hopefully gonna fit them in the morning and put my current sidelight bulbs into the footwell bulb holders. Will post pics up to show the colour match.

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Hello mate which bulbs are you thinking about upgrading interior,sidelight,numberplate ?
i Have a friend who runs a stereo shop and they have some amazing different bulbs

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
QUOTE(colin-mck @ 11 Dec 2009, 07:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Depends which ones you want to upgrade. In my opinion I'd only change the sidelights as those are the only bulbs that others will see most of the time. If you trawl through the searches, these ones keep cropping up: UltraLeds

I have bought a pair of them. Hopefully gonna fit them in the morning and put my current sidelight bulbs into the footwell bulb holders. Will post pics up to show the colour match.

Those are the ones i use, one of the better LEDs out there IMO

1 - 6 of 6 Posts