Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
QUOTE(menzies26 @ 30 Jan 2010, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Good find mate, this could be just the solution for my damaged arm rest it has a lot of deep scratches on it.

It's only for the facelift (from what I can find) which is a different shape, but a great find and price none the less

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
QUOTE(goonturbo @ 30 Jan 2010, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>For those of you that would like a leather centre arm rest, found this on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-FOCUS-08-MK4-AR...=item35a65a255d

Its the leather only, will have to be glued and fitted to your existing centre arm rest,

Looks pretty good, as long as your good with the glue should turn out pretty good am thinking.

ive bought one of these with blue top.havnt got round to fitting it yet.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I saw this as well, I emailed the guy on ebay and he asked me to send him a picture of the prefacelift arm rest, he thinks they could make one
I will let you know what he says

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
QUOTE(chris424 @ 1 Feb 2010, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I saw this as well, I emailed the guy on ebay and he asked me to send him a picture of the prefacelift arm rest, he thinks they could make one
I will let you know what he says
Could you also tell them there is no MK4 Focus in existence ?!?!? The MK3 is due this year ! People just write down anything they like..

Is this leather really good leather? Seems kinda cheap judging from the price. Anybody tried it?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts