Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
Looking good - I love the 'stiggy'

Were you in Clevedon yesterday visting the Crab Apple at about 1:30? I only ask I saw a 3dr silver ST with tints, dark wheels and STOC stickers in the car park which I've never seen there before? Also saw it driving through the town at about 3:00 ish.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(Donna @ 10 Feb 2010, 06:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looking good - I love the 'stiggy'

Were you in Clevedon yesterday visting the Crab Apple at about 1:30? I only ask I saw a 3dr silver ST with tints, dark wheels and STOC stickers in the car park which I've never seen there before? Also saw it driving through the town at about 3:00 ish.

haha you most certainly did. my mrs lives not far from the crab, so went in there for a spot of lunch. im up in longwell green in bristol itself, but down clevedon a lot

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
QUOTE(natesST @ 10 Feb 2010, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>haha you most certainly did. my mrs lives not far from the crab, so went in there for a spot of lunch. im up in longwell green in bristol itself, but down clevedon a lot

Nice one, that saves me posting in the 'Was it you' forum
I'll keep an eye out for you on my travels.

I'm also wondering if my friend keep spotting you, as he keeps saying he sees me in Downend, but its defo not me!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(Donna @ 10 Feb 2010, 06:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice one, that saves me posting in the 'Was it you' forum
I'll keep an eye out for you on my travels.

I'm also wondering if my friend keep spotting you, as he keeps saying he sees me in Downend, but its defo not me!

More than probably as i drive through there most days coming home from work. So you down in clevedon? MSN me or fb me "Nathan Banks"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.