Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
decided to go for it and get the front stoffler on for the meaner than meaner look hope its worked:Dance: so far so good not smashed it off yet only been on a week though

though it wasnt going to go on the rollers at ric woods today only had about 5mm to spare with me and the vicar sat on the front end had all the lads pulling it off afterwards cheers boys
also thanks to john-st3 for the advice on fitting etc

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Looks the nuts mate very nice,whats it like over speed bumps and pulling up onto a kerb you had any scrapes yet?as this is the only thing putting me off getting one

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,448 Posts
looks sweet mate. will get our council to give you a pm the next time we need a snowplough

im that careless i'd have it destroyed in an hour!
seriously looks mean though!

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(GHST @ 6 Feb 2010, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looks the nuts mate very nice,whats it like over speed bumps and pulling up onto a kerb you had any scrapes yet?as this is the only thing putting me off getting one

speed bumps are ok been over the biggest ones ive ever see today aswell as for kerbs forget it unless their less than 4inch high then again never used to go up them anyway

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
QUOTE(weSTie @ 6 Feb 2010, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>speed bumps are ok been over the biggest ones ive ever see today aswell as for kerbs forget it unless their less than 4inch high then again never used to go up them anyway
Id best go out and measure my kerb outside
unfortunately i have to pull up onto it to park. Cheers anyway

·
Super Moderator
2017 Audi S3 Sportsback
8,082 Posts
Very very nice matey
, i would love one myself but i manage to scrape the standard front end enough as it is

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
QUOTE(Speedfreek @ 6 Feb 2010, 05:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Very very nice matey
, i would love one myself but i manage to scrape the standard front end enough as it is

Your not the only one mate
. Does look very nice

·
Registered
327 Posts
Looks mean as hell Westie
wouldnt like that cuming up behind me, the car that is. Would luv to have a look at
it in the flesh mate, been meening to pop round and drop my arm rest off for you to do but have been strapped
for cash and im being made redundant in two months

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(bully09 @ 6 Feb 2010, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looks mean as hell Westie
wouldnt like that cuming up behind me, the car that is. Would luv to have a look at
it in the flesh mate, been meening to pop round and drop my arm rest off for you to do but have been strapped
for cash and im being made redundant in two months
no worries mate not going anywhere soon. sorry to here about the job mate

·
Registered
327 Posts
QUOTE(weSTie @ 6 Feb 2010, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>no worries mate not going anywhere soon. sorry to here about the job mate

Thanks mate, ST not going any where though. Going to have to come to one of the meets, definatley

1 - 20 of 42 Posts