Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My place of work Kerr's tyres is putting on another BBQ day and again it's FREE why not pop along for some crack and have a look around an excuse to get the car out and blow off the dust and have a catch up.
This time it's being held at are Belfast depo dargun crescent just of fortwilliam

Date Sunday 1st November. 1pm to 4pm

Everyone welcome.

· Registered
217 Posts
The Hankook Evo 2's they do at Stevies place seem good tyre, have them on the st and on my RS, Stevie should get you them fitted for decent price.

Prob not in same league as Zeros but I'm happy with them.
I've been doing abit of reasearch during my lunch breaks and the V12 Evo's keep popping up along with the Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta and Uniroyal Rainsport 3 which are on camskill at the minute for £55 a tyre . :cheers:

· Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jesus that is cheap. But just remember you will need to pay a fitting charge to get them fitted most places don't like it when you bring your own tyres in so they normally give you a high fitting charge

Will price them tomorrow and let you no..

· Registered
897 Posts
Took a spin up was a good mix of cars. Talked with some members on here at meet and everyone saying the forum has died.
How would everyone think on having a meet, run and maybe a feed somewhere?
I know we can get 4 cars no problem but if everyone makes the effort we can get easy 10.
It's about some fun and crack.

· Registered
144 Posts
Took a spin up was a good mix of cars. Talked with some members on here at meet and everyone saying the forum has died.
How would everyone think on having a meet, run and maybe a feed somewhere?
I know we can get 4 cars no problem but if everyone makes the effort we can get easy 10.
It's about some fun and crack.
That'd be great Chris. Sorry about not making it Stevie, my Dad and I were behind at work in the garage and didn't finish until near 3 and even if I left then I'd not have made it in time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.