Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, anyone up for a little meet in kent on sat (20/12) i need to find something to do or i am going to be subected to hours of harry potter movies
as fit as hermoine is the first few play havoc with my morals.

Moving on, I am not too sure where in Kent, I don't mind a bit of a drive, I will be Maidstone so quite central but would suggest maybe towards London for the London guys? Saying that I don't know kent at all, I know to get to maidstone I drive on 3 roads but I have no idea what they are called

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes 22nd

I don't know the area so if anyone wants to suggest any places that would be good

4 maybes and 2 defnites at the minute.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm going to say Bluewater @ 5pm as so far all the maybes seem to be around north kent/essex

Plus I know where that is.

·
Registered
62 Posts
bluewater on the last saturday before christmas?, very brave lol, nells cafe in gravesend has a nice big car park,and i can walk there as my foot is in plaster n i carnt drive :-( lol

·
Registered
437 Posts
Haha no
i see your car nearly everyday lol
Haha seen your few times aswell! Should keep a look out for when we go halfway house!

On another note where is everyone thinking for tomorrow bluewater at 5pm will be bad was queuing on the a2 at 5 today when I drove past lol...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Haha seen your few times aswell! Should keep a look out for when we go halfway house!

On another note where is everyone thinking for tomorrow bluewater at 5pm will be bad was queuing on the a2 at 5 today when I drove past lol...
I havent been to HWH in ages, the old regulars dont go there much anymore

1 - 20 of 45 Posts