Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
just wondering if anyone knows of a place to get spares from as have sold my kit to another member and whilst haveing it removed the foam gskt that fits between the ecu mount and actuall unit has fallen apart.
i have contacted K&N who have told me they dont sell direct to public so i need to find somwhere that does spare parts for this unit .
dont want to sell the unit to other member with a dodgy gasket and need your help please .

·
President of the Universe
3,942 Posts
QUOTE(glennboysst3 @ 10 Feb 2010, 09:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>just wondering if anyone knows of a place to get spares from as have sold my kit to another member and whilst haveing it removed the foam gskt that fits between the ecu mount and actuall unit has fallen apart.
i have contacted K&N who have told me they dont sell direct to public so i need to find somwhere that does spare parts for this unit .
dont want to sell the unit to other member with a dodgy gasket and need your help please .

I had the same problem, but with a different part.

K&N should put you in contact with your local supplier, who can then contact K&N (again!) to get the part number and price for you to order.

Failing ALL that, you can use the people I did (they are in Taunton, but I am sure they will send something like a foam gasket to you):-

K&R Auto Supplies
01823 289928
Ask for Andy in "Parts"

It might be helpful if you get the part number of the bit you want to order from K&N - it will speed things up.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks choccy ,cant beleive a simple thing is starting to go wrong and the lass at K&N didnt realy want to know and when i said id removed from one car to go an another she actually said "why do that ? just buy another one " dont think she had a clue of the price they are !!

·
President of the Universe
3,942 Posts
QUOTE(glennboysst3 @ 10 Feb 2010, 09:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>thanks choccy ,cant beleive a simple thing is starting to go wrong and the lass at K&N didnt realy want to know and when i said id removed from one car to go an another she actually said "why do that ? just buy another one " dont think she had a clue of the price they are !!

Guy I spoke to at K&N was very helpful. Looked up the part number for me and gave me my local supplier. He even offered to replace the broken part free-of-charge under warranty if I had my original invoice.

Speak to K&R Auto - if nothing else, you might be able to get a little further than with the girl at K&N.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
will do choccy ,ruderaceing are trying to get parts and numbers and will call myself back when they have them ,hopefully sorted
ps instructions for dreamscience cais...your right they need re doing desperately as there just incredibly bad .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts