Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
Looks good Andy....

Did it make you swear when you saw what it's up for sale for, compared to the trade in value you got? My old ST did......

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Had the WR285 upgrade when i had it but took it off when i traded it in. Never had any problems with it from Day one really, just bought a diesel for economy but realised i had made a mistake 12mths on and got back into ST ownership once again.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Just cant understand why people dont clean things when they put it up for sale, what a
state! fiver at the foreigners if you cant be bothered

·
Registered
129 Posts
Had the WR285 upgrade when i had it but took it off when i traded it in. Never had any problems with it from Day one really, just bought a diesel for economy but realised i had made a mistake 12mths on and got back into ST ownership once again.
The same happened to me! Parted company to buy a diesel, missed it so much, i tried buying back to no avail. Then bought another. I probably prefer this one as it suits us better having 5 doors.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Just spotted it at Evans Halshaw Hull.

http://www.evanshals...ar-yf07lpp.html
Dont know how they can justify nearly £300 a month for a 8k car!!??.......i pay 190 for an 8.5k car.......i would never buy a car from them...i test drove a 5 door there it was absolutely disgusting inside needed a good clean then after they worked the payments out i told them to stick it...trying to charge ME 100 quid for them to do an hpi check!

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Yeah, i wasn't too impressed with the service i received.

The same happened to me! Parted company to buy a diesel, missed it so much, i tried buying back to no avail. Then bought another. I probably prefer this one as it suits us better having 5 doors.
Same here went for a 5dr instead this time as one of my lads is over 6ft and complained alot when we had the 3dr.

·
Registered
528 Posts
How is it £300 a month?
HP Finance Regular monthly payment £148.24 Total price £7,742.00 Total deposit £1,548.40 Balance to finance £6,193.60 First payment £297.24 Followed by 52 Regular monthly payments £148.24 Followed by a final payment £297.24
Looks like £148.24 per month to me?

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
How is it £300 a month?

Looks like £148.24 per month to me?
Yeah i didnt spot that doh!....anyways....whenn they quoted me 300 a month for an 8.5k car....the breakdown of why was,

I was paying for my own warranty through them!.
paid for the hpi check they do= 100 quid!
Breakdown cover ??
Also i paid for them to put fuel in it!!!...

I would never buy a car from them

1 - 16 of 16 Posts