Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Looks like a brilliant forum with some very helpful sections and members.

I had this as my option as a company car so I gladly took it! Have ordered the Focus ST3 in Blue with the Touchscreen SatNav pack and black ILO 18" wheels. I will be making some 'warranty friendly' mods to increase the power output so would be grateful for any suggestions. I was looking at a Radtec FMIC, Dreamscience map, Mongoose Full Exhaust with cat pipe replacement and a simple K&N Filter.

I previously owner a 93' Toyota Supra TT with 385rwhp (c430bhp at fly) so very interested to see how this compares.

Very excited about it! Thanks all.

Greg

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Welcome to the club!
As Jane has said, Mountune is a good way to go - there are a few other options too.

If you've had a Supra then dont be suprise if the ST doesnt match up in terms of pace.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks both, I'd like to keep the warranty intact or my P45 might be in the post so will certainly check out the Montune packages.

Yes, not expecting the same kind of performance but nonetheless I've heard nothing but excellent things about the ST.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Thanks for the kind welcome guys. My ST should arrive in 4-6 weeks hopefully depending on when my company get their bottom in gear. Here as my old Supra - miss it so damn much.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k257/Sheefa187/Supra****pit.jpg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts