Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my names Tom, and i am now officially addicted to my new Focus ST.

Got a 3 door st-2 in sea grey with black wheels and in my opinion it looks like the dogs danglies! And/or the batmobile

I am officially in love, already, it may only be the start of the honeymoon but my word so far screw the others, this is by far the best car ive ever had, not since i said goodbye to my beloved mk2 Golf Gti have i felt so instantly taken by a car, just awesome!

Thinking of Mountuning it very soon....... As i live in South Wales any advice on this?

Looking forward to the rest of my hopefully long and prosperous ownership

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Glad you like the st amtey and welcome to the club
. Theres plenty of tunners ds code red mountune bluefinn which are all very good . Get to alocal meet and and im sure the local members will take you out in there remapped cars and go from there have fun

·
Registered
293 Posts
welcome to the club m8, i understand how you feel also i did when i got mine also even though i loved the 3 cars i had before it.... and defo on the montune i personally have dreamscience but whichever the power inprovement you will love it even more......

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys for all the friendly welcomes. I shall try and get some pics up very soon to back up my claims on how good it looks, probably one of the most subtle ST's you can get but for me, just had that bit of a mean edge over a silver one

·
Registered
80 Posts
QUOTENice one, welcome to the club. 19 years old eh..............take it easy fella.

+1 on that!

Do take it easy fella, esp with ur mates in the car. Im not much older than you, and I've driven a fair few cars now and this one is by far the most aggressive.

Would definately recommend the mountune kit!! Just had mine put on!
Whereabouts are you in South Wales mate? Welcome to come for a drive in mine if you wanna see what its like. Ive got a topic running on how mine has been since I fitted it if you click on me and find it. Got the Mountune exhaust too

to the club

Dan

·
Registered
Jason SB MK3 RS MAXD 400
3,622 Posts
QUOTE(Mansell st-2 @ 15 Jan 2010, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi my names Tom, and i am now officially addicted to my new Focus ST.

Got a 3 door st-2 in sea grey with black wheels and in my opinion it looks like the dogs danglies! And/or the batmobile

I am officially in love, already, it may only be the start of the honeymoon but my word so far screw the others, this is by far the best car ive ever had, not since i said goodbye to my beloved mk2 Golf Gti have i felt so instantly taken by a car, just awesome!

Thinking of Mountuning it very soon....... As i live in South Wales any advice on this?

Looking forward to the rest of my hopefully long and prosperous ownership

Hi matey
what part of South Wales are you ? Im in Caerphilly. Will keep an eye out for you !

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.