Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would say hi, joined the club ages ago and have been lurking about reading about the car, finally bought one today and should pick it up next week at some point, it's a 09 sea grey 3 door, 1 previous owner with full history and only 24k on the clock, can't wait to have it on the drive, now all I need is the instant mod button lol, cheers, doug

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi

im new the this forum and have just bought a st in performance blue
and have developed a problem already i was just woundering how do i start a
thread and add a picture

thanks

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Welcome to the club mate its a great club
Enjoy it ...plenty going on here loads of meets and drive outs, gets addictive lol

·
Super Moderator
2019 AMG C43
13,348 Posts
hi

im new the this forum and have just bought a st in performance blue
and have developed a problem already i was just woundering how do i start a
thread and add a picture

thanks
Hi Lewis

If you need technical help you'll need access to the technical forums - this is achieved by become a full member. Membership also gives you access to discounted group buys and deals from sponsors, like money off insurance and parts. It's well worth the £10

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, looking forward to driving the car and being on the forum, had a 300bhp fiat coupe previously but sadly it just got to old and constantly needed repairing so will be nice to be driving something a lot newer, it's an st2

Going to mod it at some point with inter cooler, exhaust and remap as its totally standard at the mo but just going to enjoy being back in a performance car for the mo

Cheers

Doug

1 - 12 of 12 Posts