Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, after listening to all your previouse advice I opted to go for a remap as my 1st mod. So i set about looking for one all over then came across a Dreamscience one on the site for £250 so I just thought id treat myself myself. Also comes with a free MAFF as owner said they tend to fail. Thanks Tony (pistonspy)
Chris

·
Registered
795 Posts
I have also just purchased one from here, looking forward to getting it,

And I think I may order the gen 3 inter cooler as my Christmas present

·
Registered
843 Posts
Wise decisions guys ,you'll notice more of a difference with the intercooler in the hotter weather ,not too much of a drama just now !!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have also just purchased one from here, looking forward to getting it,

And I think I may order the gen 3 inter cooler as my Christmas present
and then will be cais, exhaust, mod x, eibach you will never finish. Just like me having stage 3 for 5 days now but already thinking about turbo x

·
Registered
590 Posts
Hi, after listening to all your previouse advice I opted to go for a remap as my 1st mod. So i set about looking for one all over then came across a Dreamscience one on the site for £250 so I just thought id treat myself myself. Also comes with a free MAFF as owner said they tend to fail. Thanks Tony (pistonspy)
Chris
So I take it you've just bought it but not received it and tried it yet? Christmas has come early for you my friend. You literally will not believe the difference! I guarantee you will laugh to yourself the first time you shoe it. Remap is easily the best 1st mod to go for in my opinion. I ran dsci map for a while before going collins stage 2 map and loved it...........intercooler next

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Chris
Is this the one? >>> http://www.focusstoc.com/forums/classifieds/item/949-dreamscience-dsf3000-5-lives-left-2-tunes/

I've never seen one with these maps on
([background=rgb(236, 236, 236)]GGRACE++ and GGR300) i take it GGR stands for graham goode racing??? And does anyone now if these will still be ok on a standard
like the DS maps??[/background]

·
Registered
7,012 Posts
Is this the one? >>> http://www.focusstoc.com/forums/classifieds/item/949-dreamscience-dsf3000-5-lives-left-2-tunes/

I've never seen one with these maps on
([background=rgb(236, 236, 236)]GGRACE++ and GGR300) i take it GGR stands for graham goode racing??? And does anyone now if these will still be ok on a standard
like the DS maps??[/background]
Never seen that before, it is entirely possible that Graham Goode Racing bought a handset blank and loaded their own maps onto it.
I would be calling Graham Goode Racing to ask about the history of it though.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yea it's this one, he sent me the link to the website so shouldn't be too bad, however I will post up once received & tested.

·
Registered
7,012 Posts
Yea it's this one, he sent me the link to the website so shouldn't be too bad, however I will post up once received & tested.
I'm sure it will be fine mate,
It used to be that a few companies used the same handsets which were bought blank to load their own maps onto.
The actual company selling the handsets was SCT performance in America and they were then rebranded by Dreamscience and whoever else bought them.
It's probably how the GGR handset has come about.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm sure it will be fine mate,
It used to be that a few companies used the same handsets which were bought blank to load their own maps onto.
The actual company selling the handsets was SCT performance in America and they were then rebranded by Dreamscience and whoever else bought them.
It's probably how the GGR handset has come about.
I sure hope it will be ok mate.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts