Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I joined the club about 6 months ago as I was looking to buy a MK2 ST, well after searching for the right car for 8 months I am taking delivery next Wed.

I have purchased an 09 ST-3, in blue with 5 doors. I found it really difficult to find a low mileage car, in a colour I wanted, but at last the search is over. I think the real issue was the 5 doors, I have a young family and the whole point was to get a fun car which would accommodate us all.

We also have a diesel Mondeo, which is the family barge, so my wife and I will have to fight over who gets the ST!

Jim

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
along to the club Jim. Be prepared to shed some cash on her if you spend much time on here. Modding is infectious!!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi all, I have now taken delivery and I am absolutely smitten with the car. I have a couple of questions if anyone can help. Firstly I was only given one fob and a spare key, there is also a key within the fob. Should there be another fob? If there should I will write to the previous owner. Secondly is there any solution to no spare tyre? I have bought a can of the emergency repair kit but has anyone come up with a more robust solution? My main issue is if we get caught out with the kids in the car. Many thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts