Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys...

After having sold the ST yesterday I went and looked at a Mondeo Titanium X Sport 2.2 Diesel this morning... and bought it!

Its a 59 plate in Silver.

Very nice spec. Nice drive too! Electric everything. Very good condition, FFSH, 1 previous owner.

Picking up on Saturday. Will get some pics up soon.

Let the modding commence.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Well guys...

After having sold the ST yesterday I went and looked at a Mondeo Titanium X Sport 2.2 Diesel this morning... and bought it!

Its a 59 plate in Silver.

Very nice spec. Nice drive too! Electric everything. Very good condition, FFSH, 1 previous owner.

Picking up on Saturday. Will get some pics up soon.

Let the modding commence.
Didnt know you can buy mods for tractors??.....

·
Registered
456 Posts
I love our Diesel Mondeo, the Wife prefers the Power Delivery to the ST....its only 2.0L so 2.2L must be great....especially after a Bluefin boost......I will Bluefin our Tractor once the warranty expires. Never knock a Torquey Diesel, power delivery is useable and you don't spend all day queing for Fuel.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I went to my local ford garage to test drive a Titanium X sport to replace my last car and left the place in an ST3 black lol

·
Registered
732 Posts
I love our Diesel Mondeo, the Wife prefers the Power Delivery to the ST....its only 2.0L so 2.2L must be great....especially after a Bluefin boost......I will Bluefin our Tractor once the warranty expires. Never knock a Torquey Diesel, power delivery is useable and you don't spend all day queing for Fuel.
my daily is a mk3 mondeo diesel, 520 miles on average on a tank full! Have seen nearly 550 on atank on a long steady run. I drive the ST less and less these days.

·
Registered
7,012 Posts
I used to own a Mk3 2litre diesel Mondeo, was only an LX but was a great car to drive, unfortunately it was written off.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts