Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hello there,

Just thought that I would say hi to all you fine fellows, as I am sitting here very impatiently waiting to pick up my 57 plate sea grey Focus ST-2 tommorow, only got 24K miles and has been well cared for as I know the lad who had it previously, I will get it in the afternoon but I think it may be a long long day.

I will take some photos and stick them up here in the couple of days to let you all have a squint.

Cheers,

Steve.

Just realised I have stuck this on the wrong part of the forum, sorry, schoolboy error !!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well hello again and thanks for the welcome
I picked it up at 4 this afternoon and I am just back in after playing with it since

As I am sure you are aware its now pitch black so I will take the photos and stick them on tommorrow (I promise)

What a hoot, had a fantastic day and now just looking forward to morning.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Well hello again and thanks for the welcome
I picked it up at 4 this afternoon and I am just back in after playing with it since

As I am sure you are aware its now pitch black so I will take the photos and stick them on tommorrow (I promise)

What a hoot, had a fantastic day and now just looking forward to morning.
Hello Stevie and
to the club

It is always good to see another Scottish member and a Fifer too

Whereabouts in Fife are you?

If there is anything you think I could help you with feel free to drop me a PM

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hello Stevie and
to the club

It is always good to see another Scottish member and a Fifer too

Whereabouts in Fife are you?

If there is anything you think I could help you with feel free to drop me a PM
I am in good old Cardenden neebeer, good to hear from you and thanks for the offer, if anything does arise I will give you a shout

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Stevie;
Good choice of car and great choice of colour. Good to see a fellow member with one of the rare colours

Enjoy the car and stay safe ... oh and one other word ......
..... re-map

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.