Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
MK3 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
8,488 Posts
Was god to meet you yesterday Daz and John is not a bad tyre fitter either,a man of many talents

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You to Gordon will keep an eye out for some meetings this year and your right Geordie83 was
at the difference . Thanks again John

·
Registered
239 Posts
Im booked in next saturday for a CP320 and I can't wait! I was always wanting to go with a collins map but the idea of travelling such a distance was putting me off so, John becoming a north east installer was a god send.

Now all I need is saturday to
hurry up!

·
Registered
239 Posts
I think now the north east region has John as a Collins installer alot of us nothern ST owners are gunna become very friendly with the local county car officers

I've already got my excuse ready........

"Im very very sorry officer, my right leg fell asleep, totally lost all feeling but its ok now"

·
Registered
239 Posts
Just picked up my car from getting its CP320 map and at first I was thinking, well whats all the fuss about? Then just as I was coming onto the A19 and the car had warmed up I put my foot down.......

Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a transformation. Its a different car. People have said it but now I believe it. The power is crazy but the delivery is smooth. The boost hits the 1.2 bar mark in a second. I have to admit it, I am very happy with the CP 320 map.

If anyone's in two minds about having a map then I say definately do it. See John and get it done, you'll not regret it.

A massive thankyou to John for all his help.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I have a RS clutch, dreamscience induction kit, full piper exhaust including sports cat and 3" downpipe and a pro alloy intercooler.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts