Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Bought the car on the 3rd December 2012 from a dealer in essex, 59k on the clock, fsh, immaculate throughout, completely standard

So far:

Dreamscience DSCI map
DMB gel overlays
De resonate exhaust
Wind deflectors
CAIS

To do:

Machine polish whole car (previous owner swirled it up a little!)
Dreamscience badge (bought)
Front ST badge (bought)
Eibach pro spring kit (bought)
Tint rear windows
Turbo downpipe
Sports cat
Alloys powdercoated anthracite
RS Clutch
Uprated intercooler
Fit AS ECU cover (bought)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Am waiting on a dry day! had a go at doing the decat but was so wet and cold gave up!

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Am waiting on a dry day! had a go at doing the decat but was so wet and cold gave up!
Thats no excuse Jen ha ha. The decat made my car feel alive and sounds awesome to.hopefully the weather wil be better for ya, get it on

·
Banned
7,732 Posts
You don't necessarily need an RS clutch. No need to spend money needlessly. I'm running stage 3 mods and mod c remap with b12's and uprated rarb with no problems.

My advice would be to do the fun stuff. If you then get slip replace it at that point.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
What can i say another fantastic looking performance blue ST and its a 3 door lol well done, so how you liking the dreamscience map mega quick now??

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've watched a good few videos on here and youtube, fell in love with the sound! really wanted it done today as i had my first meet in the new car

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
With the fiesta i had full exhaust including decat, insurance company just put it as a exhaust system, that was this year aswell

1 - 20 of 59 Posts