Ford Focus ST Forum banner

jelousy?

2K views 27 replies 20 participants last post by  Gmanst 
#1 ·
just gave my car a good old wash... (after spending £200 having both my rear quarters sprayed and blended after a bit of paint cracked on the arches where the bumber rubs on them.... ) would just like to congratulate the proud idiot who decided to key my rear quarter.. £200 well spent thank you very much! what is rong with people?

See less See more
#3 ·
Feel your pain, parked mine in ASDA car park and some muppet took a liking to it, luckily I see the guy before anything happened. Stayed in the car while the wife done the shopping and the guy came back again! Makes your blod boil, you work hard to have to have the nice things in life and then some muppet with no respect just wants to damage it.

#21 ·
What a bunch of
these people are!! Our cars are so fragile, all it takes is a Chav with a sharp implement or stone and you're talking hundreds of pounds worth of damage. I'm just thankful that I live in a reasonable area. As for parking in public car parks...I try so hard to park out of the way, to find a bloody 4x4 or people carrier parked about an inch away from me. I also avoid parking next to 5 doors with child seats in the back.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.