Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just gave my car a good old wash... (after spending £200 having both my rear quarters sprayed and blended after a bit of paint cracked on the arches where the bumber rubs on them.... ) would just like to congratulate the proud idiot who decided to key my rear quarter.. £200 well spent thank you very much! what is rong with people?

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
This makes your blood boil that some jealous
can do this kind of thing to other peoples pride and joy which they work hard to have cars etc.

Feel for you buddy

·
Registered
148 Posts
Feel your pain, parked mine in ASDA car park and some muppet took a liking to it, luckily I see the guy before anything happened. Stayed in the car while the wife done the shopping and the guy came back again! Makes your blod boil, you work hard to have to have the nice things in life and then some muppet with no respect just wants to damage it.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah there are sooo many lame people around.. just makes you wonder what goes through peoples heads

·
Registered
253 Posts
ive started taking 2 spaces while at asda to help prevent them banging my doors some bloke shook his head yesterday walking past lol, seems nobody has respect for anything these days and feel if they cant have the same you cant either

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
ive started taking 2 spaces while at asda to help prevent them banging my doors some bloke shook his head yesterday walking past lol, seems nobody has respect for anything these days and feel if they cant have the same you cant either
I can see why you do that mate, only thing is cant help but think thatl make people wanna damage the car more thinking who does he think he is taking 2 spaces.

I just park a wee but further away and go after 9pm

·
Registered
342 Posts
Always park at the very end of the car park! I only had mine 2 weeks and someone opened there door on it. You cant have anything nice these days, too many idiots about!

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Ive had mine keyed all down the one side and damaged by a trolley in tesco car park,cant bring myself to have it resprayed incase it happens again

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ive had mine keyed all down the one side and damaged by a trolley in tesco car park,cant bring myself to have it resprayed incase it happens again
that sux know how u feel although mine wasnt a whole side i had only just had it resprayed like a couple of weeks ago =(

·
Registered
ST225 modified
4,093 Posts
My old Focus got keyed down both sides and I was devastated... it was a fantastic looking car and someone just decided to spoil it.

Pure jealousy ? Definately...

·
Registered
731 Posts
Very dodgy thing to do that is. There was a bloke where I used to live, (not a kid either, he was in his 40s), who was nicked for damaging cars near me and his 'reason' for doing it was "bad parking is anti-social" (his words). Why risk annoying even more people?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Not my st. But some kind local picked a brick out a skip and ran it down the side of my a3 sportback. Only 10 months old. 2k for audi to repair it.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Feel your pain, parked mine in ASDA car park and some muppet took a liking to it, luckily I see the guy before anything happened. Stayed in the car while the wife done the shopping and the guy came back again! Makes your blod boil, you work hard to have to have the nice things in life and then some muppet with no respect just wants to damage it.
This is shocking. Which Asda was it John?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts