Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(Tweedbean @ 10 Dec 2009, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>is there much damage?No I'm just more
off than anything, the total disrespect that the
's touched my car. I'm
ragingQUOTE(davechci @ 10 Dec 2009, 09:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Washer jets?? WTF! Thats a really weird thing to target. You pee'd anyone off recently? Maybe given out a broken leg tackle in footy?now you say that one lad wasn't there tonight...

·
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It's the headlight washers, not the windscreen one's. They're about £60 unpainted, i've been in touch with Pumabuild and they're sorting me out for £100. Hopefully i'll be getting them done on Saturday in time for the meet on Sunday.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
QUOTE(rickylee @ 11 Dec 2009, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It's the headlight washers, not the windscreen one's. They're about £60 unpainted, i've been in touch with Pumabuild and they're sorting me out for £100. Hopefully i'll be getting them done on Saturday in time for the meet on Sunday.

Ah, slightly worse then, my brother nearly got a kicking for touching the headlight washers on mine, "what do these do?" he said whilst trying to get his fingers underneath!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.