Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,today ive chopped my 9 month old mountune zetec s fiesta in for an st2,i had a an st3 before the fiesta and getting rid of it was a big mistake,anyway i wanted a st3 again but needed three seats in the back now,the spec i wanted was a frozen white 3dr with usb,what i got was a frozen white 3dr with 6 disc usb and side stripes but the dealer gave me them and privicy glass which will be film as you cant spec them on st2 now,chuffed to bits as ive only got to wait two weeks for it
the only thing other than not having privicy glass is the blue seats,not that there going to look bad but would have prefered the black and grey you could once have,oh yea does any body know what colour the side stripes will be on a frozen white?ive also paid for owner membership,cant wait now

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
QUOTE(xxtrickzxx @ 4 Jan 2010, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi all,today ive chopped my 9 month old mountune zetec s fiesta in for an st2,i had a an st3 before the fiesta and getting rid of it was a big mistake,anyway i wanted a st3 again but needed three seats in the back now,the spec i wanted was a frozen white 3dr with usb,what i got was a frozen white 3dr with 6 disc usb and side stripes but the dealer gave me them and privicy glass which will be film as you cant spec them on st2 now,chuffed to bits as ive only got to wait two weeks for it
the only thing other than not having privicy glass is the blue seats,not that there going to look bad but would have prefered the black and grey you could once have,oh yea does any body know what colour the side stripes will be on a frozen white?ive also paid for owner membership,cant wait now

Hello and
to the club

Where is it you are from?

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks peaple
i am from the brew town burton on trent! and this is my 12th ford! ive had soon to be two st225,two st170,st150,puma and my mountune zetec s to name afew,think i am a ford nut,help!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
hi mate i know how the
feeling feels like lol
as iv just bought a focus st2 but in orange ... & i have to wait at least 2weeks for them to get it from kent to reading

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
QUOTE(xxtrickzxx @ 4 Jan 2010, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>thanks peaple
i am from the brew town burton on trent! and this is my 12th ford! ive had soon to be two st225,two st170,st150,puma and my mountune zetec s to name afew,think i am a ford nut,help!!

to the club.

I've had nothing but Fords too. Road cars, Rally Cars...they all have to be the Blue Oval.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.