Ford Focus ST Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Baysically above really my st has a set in the boot near on mint apart from top lug broke we're it screws down only slightly so wat they worth

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1. I've got a new set of chrome
2. There in great condition than just top broken and when I show the pic you will no that that is minimal
3. You no were to stick that pound

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
If you want to sell them, then put them in the classifieds with open to offers instead of creating 3 Topics that are not in the right forums to start with and making more work for Staff by moving and inevitably closing this one

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
Baysically above really my st has a set in the boot near on mint apart from top lug broke we're it screws down only slightly so wat they worth
Worth peanuts mate! Tell you what I will take em off your hands for a sml fee and give you my nice shiny ones too! Now you cant refuse an offer like that surely?

·
Registered
67 Posts

why would anyone want to buy a set of broken headlights?

if you do get a mug to have them off you get them to give me a shout i've got 2 mint patio chairs, only prob they're both missing a leg.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Why would you have to be a mug you would be the mug to put something down that you have no idear about

I'd thought I'd offer them to people that want the black ones that dnt want to pay outragouse prices for them but all I'm getting is people winging o there broken if I'd put the pic of we're one is broken you would c that it is superficial very superficial

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.