Ford Focus ST Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Yes mate ST is great , rear subframes all done now , everything is brand new under there with all new toe , camber arms with all the rest being polybushed . , recently changed the rear bumper as mine had a small crack and fitted the bigger RSparts diffuser , plus a member on here had some crossover pipes fabricated so I converted it to run the RS airbox , just need to use it more 🤣🤣
Fair play mate, looks like you've been hard at work, that'll take years off the ST, probably drives better than when new.....don't drive it now though mate, you might get the underneath dirty :LOL::LOL:

·
Super Moderator
2019 AMG C43
13,631 Posts
Hadn't heard about the patent, an AWD Mustang with a good auto would be a decent affordable alternative to some of the other brands, not sure you Ford can compete with the Mercs when it comes to interiors, you've deffo been spoilt with the C43, can imagine a lot of options will disappoint compared to that. Are you looking at extended warranty, I remember when the E92 M3 came out of it's warranty period, it felt like it developed a new noise every other day and wondered when it was going to spin a bearing or a throttle actuator die, obviously all in my head but I'd already priced them just incase :LOL:

* I keep getting a boots advert blocking my replying to this post, I have to log off and log back in to finish the post....is this the new norm ? :unsure:
I haven't gone for an extended warranty. I've looked at a few but they never seem to cover important stuff, things that are more likely to go wrong, or the companies have had bad reviews. Instead I've started a small savings pot in case I get caught out with a big bill. The W205 has been around for a while and I'm kinda hoping they've sorted out teething problems with it by now so anything that goes wrong should just be wear and tear, fingers crossed.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts