Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As per title really, snow snow and more snow over the last few months. Im in South West Durham and at this particular moment this is what the weather is doing...............

DSCF3073.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
Had enough of the cold weather and the
all over the roads. Can't wait untill the ST can get traction again.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
love the snow, can't wait to go skiing in 10days time, I wish every winter could be like this but I'd rather the snow dumped all at once and stayed instead of these short bursts of snow that don't settle for long enough

·
Registered
544 Posts
I love driving in the snow, theres just something about it where if you make one wrong move then you're dead. Such a rush

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Personally i prefer snow over rain. Snow looks better but i do not like how dirty the cars gets due to the grit and salt

Apparantly it has snowed more days than not in 2010. according to the stats men at the BBC
Lets hope we now have some decent summers to compensate for these cold harsh winters

·
Registered
423 Posts
Will be glad when the cold weather has gone. Council's can fix the potholes properly then

And of course looking forward to the BBQ's and driving the ST properly

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
QUOTE(Chris @ 24 Feb 2010, 09:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>According to the new's it's been the worst winter, so far, for 30 years

ive not been alive that long

but over here the sun has just come out the snow has gone and im about to jump on the r6 as the roads are dry and have a quick ride.all this in 1 day. see you laters

·
Registered
11,718 Posts
Never
ending Andy, March next week lets hope we've seen the
last off it, its been hard work gettin the bin wagon round

1 - 13 of 13 Posts