Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its finally arrived! my brand new ST3 in the best colour.... Electric White!

Already paint the centre caps panther black to match the wheels. Next is the Milltek exhuast, satnav, reverse camera, carbon rear diffuser, Eibach springs and mountune kit which are clogging up my office!

Also painting the calipers red

Still got all the transit dirt all over it so hard to see the colour, hopefully get some proper pics after it has been Diamond Brite'd

Attachments

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Congratulations on your new car! Sounds like you've got some serious plans/kit already! Im not a fan of Fords now standard black wheels but the white ST is the only colour that can pull it off i feel.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cheers guys,

I went into work yesterday and fitted the Stoffler carbon rear diffuser, Milltek exhuast and the Wibach lowering springs. Will take some more pics on monday when I get back to work

·
Registered
321 Posts
QUOTE(velocity @ 11 Feb 2010, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Its finally arrived! my brand new ST3 in the best colour.... Electric White!

Already paint the centre caps panther black to match the wheels. Next is the Milltek exhuast, satnav, reverse camera, carbon rear diffuser, Eibach springs and mountune kit which are clogging up my office!

Also painting the calipers red

Still got all the transit dirt all over it so hard to see the colour, hopefully get some proper pics after it has been Diamond Brite'd

Looks sweet! Are you retro fitting the Ford sat nav and camera!?!?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(K19NE G @ 14 Feb 2010, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looks sweet! Are you retro fitting the Ford sat nav and camera!?!?

yes I have a pioneer sat nav I got from a part exchange that came in, reverse camera is from flea bay.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts