Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I finished paying off the
in December so she's now all mine, and that means the money I was paying for the car can now be chanelled into "other areas".

Starting things off small, look what arrived today courtesy of the good folks at Pumabuild

DSC00001.JPG

Where to go next, that is the question...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Thats been the 1st mod for all my previous cars but still not modded the ST, I really need to get round to doing that

Get some pics up when youve fitted them

·
Registered
689 Posts
Good choice, its a really good mod for the
and quite a cheap one as well, makes a big difference to the handling and appearance.

·
President of the Universe
3,942 Posts
QUOTE(emperorluigi @ 8 Jan 2010, 02:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>So, I finished paying off the
in December so she's now all mine, and that means the money I was paying for the car can now be chanelled into "other areas".

Starting things off small, look what arrived today courtesy of the good folks at Pumabuild

View attachment 36094

Out to the car to fit them, surely?

Otherwise it's a bit pointless. They'll just clutter up the doorway. You'll stub your toe and it'll get very inconvenient.

Get a remap....

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
QUOTE(PHILJB @ 8 Jan 2010, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if you havn't already get a remap, then sports cat and down pipe.

And an induction kit, and an intercooler (maybe not totally necessary just jet
)

Good luck now you've started modding

·
Super Moderator
2017 Audi S3 Sportsback
8,082 Posts
QUOTE(emperorluigi @ 8 Jan 2010, 02:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>So, I finished paying off the

View attachment 36094

As you are only round the corner from me , if you want to know what over 300BHP goes like with ARB's fitted as well ....let me know and when the weather is better you can have a run out in mine if you like

·
Registered
321 Posts
QUOTE(Speedfreek @ 8 Jan 2010, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>As you are only round the corner from me , if you want to know what over 300BHP goes like with ARB's fitted as well ....let me know and when the weather is better you can have a run out in mine if you like

Would love to! I've been saving and waiting for the right facelift ST again as it's been over a year since I had mine so I'm well overdue! eibachs, Mountune and possibly ARBs and spacers are all I have in mind for it...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts