Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Formerly known as wabbit1
2,791 Posts

I've got two ISOfix brackets (And seats
) in my car mate.

They are very easy to fit yourself, the bracket is held on by 2 torx bolts which can be tightened up with a socket set (Leave the seat back angled half up/half down for easier access)

·
Registered
11,382 Posts
When I ordered out lasses, tight Mr Ford only supplied 1 so I had to buy an fit a 2nd.

Now this is on a ST3 withthe sculptured rear bench (I thing the ST1 & 2 are even easier)

Do not remove the seats (some say you have to do this but you do not!!!!)

All you have to do it pull forward the bottom of the seat, pull the back of the seat forward a bit say to about 0 to 10 degrees beyond vertical and you will see 2 rubber gromets that you need ot remove to find the threaded holes the bolts go in to.

You then just need to get the correct torx bit, a wobble bar and ratchet to fit them I also got some cardbord to put between the leather and my wooble bar so it did not rub/mark the leather (better safe than sorry etc)

Takes about 1 mins tops and no need to remove the seats

Oh and bin the sill guide things you do not need them and they will mark/stretch your seats

·
Registered
7,012 Posts
I fitted one in my ST3 as well, very easy to do. I can do them without removing the seats as well.
I've done one in mine and one in the wife's focus LX.

The guides in the pack are meant for a Cmax not a normal focus I believe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts