Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
After the great success of previous years, the annual IOM trip is back. As per usual with the help and support of the guys over there Carl (jackel), Alan (maxel) and Andrew IOM.

CROSSING

Outbound

Friday 8th Oct departing 2.15pm from Heysham to IOM.

Inbound

Sunday 10th Oct departing 7.45pm from IOM to Heysham.

THE HOTEL

Confirmed - The Mount Murray Hotel and Country Club, Santon.

This is the same place they stayed last time and I believe it was fantastic! http://www.steampack...Isle-of-Man.htm
It is a 4 star, bed & breakfast with private parking and it really does seem to be the best value for money. It also has a Bar, Gym, Golf course and loads of other stuff to do.

THE COSTS

£327 per couple for 2 nights, 3 days inc hotel, crossing and B&B and car supplement
or £260 per person on single basis, includes same as above.
Children under 4 are free, under 16's will cost £74.50 each for the trip, inclusive.

BOOKING

A Variety of rooms have been held for us including doubles, twins and family rooms.

Bookings will be done independently (you will book your own tickets direct) Contact Charlie Bevan on 01624 645777 up to 1PM Daily as she is only part time but you can contact any of her colleagues to book. A deposit of £40/Adult is payable to secure your places, you can of course pay in full if you wish. The balance is due no later than 6 weeks before departure, but you will get all the details through the post. The group name we are under is "Ford Focus Enthusiasts" so if you mention this when booking Charlie will make sure you are allocated with the club. If you guys have any problems during booking you can PM me and I will help as much as I can but please contact Charlie first if you have any questions about booking/payments.

ACTIVITIES

The activities we are looking at doing are,

Clay Pigeon Shooting (to be sorted by Rick)
Go Karting http://www.duketrack...ts/Formats.aspx
There is a track at Jurby if you fancy some track action http://www.jurby.org/ (hopefully brettsie can help us here)
and a good run around the TT circuit without fear of getting a speeding ticket.

any suggestions or input are more than welcome.

If anyone is in any doubt how good this trip is don't speak to me,
speak to Rick, Adam (ARW) or Kevinb. I also believe our East Midlands Rep went one year and drank the bar dry.

Anyway please get your names down and let's get as many people as possible over on the IOM.

Cheers
Si

1. Kevinb
Paid
2. Rick
Paid

3. Riggers Evo! Paid
4. Steve (Steve & Jackie)
Paid
5. Rob + Graham (Dad)
Paid
6. ARW
Paid
7. abe
Paid

·
Registered
689 Posts
Really looking forward to having you guys back on our little Island again, hopefully the weather will be as kind as it was last year.

Defo do the karting again, it got a little competitive last year

If there's anything you guys need help with or want to know about then give us a shout.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
OQUOTE(thestumper @ 26 Feb 2010, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>After the great success of previous years, the annual IOM trip is back. As per usual with the help and support of the guys over their Carl (jackel), Alan (maxel) and Andrew IOM.

CROSSING

Outbound

Friday 8th Oct departing 2.15pm from Heysham to IOM.

Inbound

Sunday 10th Oct departing 7.45pm from IOM to Heysham.

THE HOTEL

Confirmed - The Mount Murray Hotel and Country Club, Santon.

This is the same place they stayed last time and I believe it was fantastic! http://www.steampacketholidays.com/SteamPa...Isle-of-Man.htm
It is a 4 star, bed & breakfast with private parking and it really does seem to be the best value for money. It also has a Bar, Gym, Golf course and loads of other stuff to do.

THE COSTS

£327 per couple for 2 nights, 3 days inc hotel, crossing and B&B and car supplement
or £260 per person on single basis, includes same as above.
Children under 4 are free, under 16's will cost £74.50 each for the trip, inclusive.

BOOKING

A Variety of rooms have been held for us including doubles, twins and family rooms.

Bookings will be done independently (you will book your own tickets direct) Contact Charlie Bevan on 01624 645777 up to 1PM Daily as she is only part time but you can contact any of her colleagues to book. A deposit of £40/Adult is payable to secure your places, you can of course pay in full if you wish. The balance is due no later than 6 weeks before departure, but you will get all the details through the post. The group name we are under is "Ford Focus Enthusiasts" so if you mention this when booking Charlie will make sure you are allocated with the club. If you guys have any problems during booking you can PM me and I will help as much as I can but please contact Charlie first if you have any questions about booking/payments.

ACTIVITIES

The activities we are looking at doing are,

Clay Pigeon Shooting (to be sorted by Rick)
Go Karting http://www.duketrackdays.com/Karts/Formats.aspx
There is a track at Jurby if you fancy some track action http://www.jurby.org/ (hopefully brettsie can help us here)
and a good run around the TT circuit without fear of getting a speeding ticket.

any suggestions or input are more than welcome.

If anyone is in any doubt how good this trip is don't speak to me,
speak to Rick, Adam (ARW) or Kevinb. I also believe our East Midlands Rep went one year and drank the bar dry.

Anyway please get your names down and let's get as many people as possible over on the IOM.

Cheers
Si

1. thestumper (Si & Denise)
put me and Sam down si. And it was robs dad who drank the bar dry I just helped lol

·
Registered
325 Posts
Hi Riggers, good see youve signed up again for the IOM trip it wouldnt be the same with out you.

Alan

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hi Riggers, good see youve signed up again for the IOM trip it wouldnt be the same with out you.

Alan
hi Alan, looking forward to it mate, love the callange of trying to keep up with you guys lol!
need to show the other guys how to drink too!!

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
haha, im well looking forward to this trip! 3rd in a row for me aswell now, great company, great roads and great views! you can't ask for much more than that! I cant wait!

Clay shooting should be a laugh if everyone is up for it again?

Rick

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hi guys.i couldnt make it last year.i think me and ma dad need to make an appearance this year if ma dads ok. Just to let you know he's had abit of a fall n had his shoulder replaced. so if ll speak to him n if he's up for it we'll be coming along.not been on here for a while.hope everyones ok and im sure ill see you all soon.

Rob + Graham (Dad)

1 - 20 of 154 Posts