Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
It's a facelift though.

I would say for the mileage and dealer it's not too bad, facelifts are still fetching over 10k

·
Registered
649 Posts
id say its resonably priced. considering its a facelift st-3 with less than 25k. ours cost 8k with 32k on 06 plate.

·
Registered
238 Posts
OVERPRICED! I paid 9k for mine, st-2, 5-dr but otherwise the same. Plus this one hasnt got any service history.

I'd stay away.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Deffo overpriced
I paid 12500 about 18 monts ago now for a 59 plate ST2 with 15k on the lock
With satnav bluetooth reverse cam etc

·
Registered
272 Posts
I'd say its maybe a grand over. It's not got nav and I don't like the vinyl. But when I bought my st3 9 months ago a car like that would have been north of 13k on a ford forecourt.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I wondered why the description was overly detailed, but how do you know this? It's not listed at all.
If it doesnt say then usually it doesnt have fsh, if any.

Its too detailed about things it doesnt need to be detailed about. Which makes me think theres not much right with it.

Might just be me being extra picky. But i havnt bought a
car ever. I think if your extra carefull when you buy them you wont get too many problems. Unless your unlucky.

Spend more time looking for one and it'll save you time and money when youve got it.

:)

·
Registered
549 Posts
Doesn't look overly clean and alloy depicted has got some nice scuffage on it. Also I bought my ST3 off a fellow member on here fully loaded with nav, sunroof, climate etc 2009 with 21k for £11.5k fully serviced and just had a major service. Not worth it at all. Probably worth about £10k at best.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts