Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been under the car for the first time today to fit my decat, and discovered what looks like a sports cat. Also looks like it has a non standard downpipe on too.

The car is a Code Red CR285 - do this package come with a downpipe and sports cat...?

In fact - is this a sports cat?

Automotive tire Bumper Wood Bag Automotive exterior

Attachments

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice one, thanks guys. It's now sat on the bench in my garage

Can anyone tell me if these are part of the CR285 package then, including a downpipe?

·
Registered
109 Posts
dont think it includes any exhaust components , im pretty sur its just an intercooler, remap and the cais

·
Registered
558 Posts
You should be able to tell from the diameter of the downpipe, if its 3" then yes non standard downpipe, you can also tell from the inlet to it from the turbo, if its a cast elbow then most likely standard if there is a nice swept bend then more than likely an aftermarket unit.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dont think it includes any exhaust components , im pretty sur its just an intercooler, remap and the cais
I think the intercooler is standard - I thought the standard CR285 package was remap, CAIS and catback?

Looks like I do have an aftermarket downpipe too

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Already changed, and not sure if its the placebo effect or not - but it does seem to sound better and spool up quicker.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts