Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Having just spent the weekend up in London, we decided to walk down to Buckingham Palace. As we walked passed, dozybird noticed a brand new orange
parked in the palace car park

Is it possible that her majesty has traded in the luxury limo for something a little more exciting and has become a member of this forum under a user name?!!!!
If so, I wonder who on the new members list she would be!!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Queen driving a bright orange ST? would be funny to see.

more likely to be somebody visiting the palace, or a high up member of staff.

the royal cars, personal or state owned ones I imagine would be kept around the back in a heated garage, out the way.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote name='Lucy' date='25 Jan 2010, 09:14 PM' post='648774']
The bloke who owns it is a member on here iirc.

I think Mandy knows his name, im thinking Andreas or something but then i dont know

Lovely looking car
I thought that with the blacked out rear windows, maybe her majesty gets chauffeur driven

·
Registered
773 Posts
Just on a tangent...

We had some of her vehicles in work the other day and, guys, don't complain the next time you go away that the Mrs takes too much. Her Majesty has 3, yes THREE!!!!, transit size vans to take her luggage!!!! (nice vans though - shiny with blacked out windows!).

·
Registered
13,907 Posts
QUOTE(LawwaST @ 26 Jan 2010, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just on a tangent...

We had some of her vehicles in work the other day and, guys, don't complain the next time you go away that the Mrs takes too much. Her Majesty has 3, yes THREE!!!!, transit size vans to take her luggage!!!! (nice vans though - shiny with blacked out windows!).

Laura, she's cut back then as she had at least ten, all black, when we were picking up the tab.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.