Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
yes he is. i was looking at this earlier. its a classic and a 1 off. if i had it it would be a 2nd car to sit in the garage and shows. not to be replaced.i even thought about seeing how much he wanted for it but he lives to far away.

·
Registered
12,119 Posts
If you read the OP it say's P/EX which i assume mean's he want's cash aswell as an ST for his RS as it must be worth a few bob!

·
Registered
24,177 Posts
At the end of the day, even if it is mint, its not concourse because its been modded! At best its probably worth 6-7K so I would imagine hes looking at paying a few grand with the RS in PX for an ST! Dont get me wrong its a beautiful RS and i LOVE RSTs! Id love to have it! I think you are all getting a bit carried away about monetary values though!

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
oh no.... id want the car and cash.a fair bit of cash. its nice and id like it but its no rs cossie.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
QUOTE(fishface31a @ 2 Jan 2010, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
At the end of the day, even if it is mint, its not concourse because its been modded! At best its probably worth 6-7K so I would imagine hes looking at paying a few grand with the RS in PX for an ST! Dont get me wrong its a beautiful RS and i LOVE RSTs! Id love to have it! I think you are all getting a bit carried away about monetary values though!

In my opinion that RS Turbo is concours but obviously could only be entered in a modified concours class...I agree on the value no matter how good the car is it is only worth what someone is willing to pay at the the time....

I think it is a beautiful example and I would love it but already have one old Ford tucked away

·
Registered
11,718 Posts
QUOTE(Jimmy @ 2 Jan 2010, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>In my opinion that RS Turbo is concours but obviously could only be entered in a modified concours class...I agree on the value no matter how good the car is it is only worth what someone is willing to pay at the the time....

I think it is a beautiful example and I would love it but already have one old Ford tucked away

Lucky you mate

·
Registered
11,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(gray @ 2 Jan 2010, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yes he is. i was looking at this earlier. its a classic and a 1 off. if i had it it would be a 2nd car to sit in the garage and shows. not to be replaced.

That is what I thought, (and what I did with my Elise that now only does about 1500 miles a year
)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts