Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Ive tried this on my iPhone 4 and wife's iPhone 5 and both get a loading bar stuck on screen when changing pages also the classified section is nearly unusable. Takes u straight to all sale items, can't message from it, can't view pictures. Most of mobile site is great (other than the loading bar) but the re direct to classifieds is quite poor.

Will the classifieds section be Iphone friendly soon?

It used to work great before the redirect.

Don't get me wrong I love this forum just a pity I needed to get the laptop out earlier to message someone.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
I've always had the load up bar on my iPhone 5 and 3GS, happened since I started using the forum bout a year ago so not becuase of the latest update to the site. I have just got used to it tbh.

·
Registered
14,674 Posts
We are limited to what we can do with the Classifieds by the developer, although feedback will be passed on.

The loading bars are annoying, but you can get rid of them by refreshing the page.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
The loading bar only seems to get 'stuck on' if I use the browser's back button, evidently whatever line of code is used to hide it needs to be run from within the page load procedure, should be a very simple thing for the developer to do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts